Students and Parents
The Role of the Student
- Achieve and maintain an end of year grade point average of 3.2 in grades 10th-12th.
- Complete college preparatory classes in high school.
- Exhibit appropriate behavior and cooperative attitude.
- Attend school on a regular basis.
- Attend UT-Outreach and AISD college-related activities.
The Role of the Parent
- Attend parent activities.
- Arrange for student transportation to and from designated meeting places for fieldtrips and other events.
- Assist students in establishing college goals.
- Support the program and be involved as a role model, volunteer or chaperone, etc.